From the Artifact series. This sterling silver band has been textured to look like an ancient ruin that has been restored and treasured. Seven thin round gold bands stack around the main band to give a feel of luxury to the ring. The spinners move freely on the ring, held on by the flare of the wider band's edges. The textured spinner is oxidized to accentuate the worn and weathered look.
• Band:1/2" (12 mm) wide sterling silver
• Spinners:seven 14k gold spinners
** Sizing: wider rings like this one should be made a 1/2 to 3/4 size larger than your finger size to accommodate their width. **
If you are unsure of your size, I will be happy to send you a complimentary ring sizer. Choose "Send Me A Sizer" from the pull-down menu for size when placing your order.
• Handmade by me with the hope of giving you a happy little heart flutter. ♥
• Recycled precious metals and eco-friendly processes used.
• Arrives wrapped and ready for giving (or keeping!).