The downward pointing triangle is an ancient symbol of femininity. This version is modern but feminine and so chic! The satin finish on the silver contrasts so lovely with the shiny 14k gold and the sparkly 3 mm brown diamond. The diamond is a conflict free sourced stone.
•Metal: sterling silver and 14k gold
•Gemstone: 3 mm brown diamond, conflict free
• Measures: 1" (25 mm) from top to bottom and 3/8" (9 mm) at it's widest point
• Chain: sterling silver curb chain, 18" or 20"
• Handmade by me with the hope of giving you a happy little heart flutter. ♥
• Recycled precious metals and eco-friendly processes used.
• Arrives wrapped and ready for giving (or keeping!).